Sunday, November 25, 2007

Riding Bikes: Part 2

Before giving thanks and eating pie was a mountain bike ride (in the snow on a single speed 29"er).Thank you Chris for your bike and thank you Josh for the "this is my first time" experience (even though I dropped you).

On Saturday, I went with Megan




to my second ever cross race. It hurt a lot and I was deep in the pain cave. Deeper than I have been in a long, looong time (with the exception of the World's TT).

Sunday was a road ride with new DS Jack, and "the girls". No pictures because the camera is too big to fit in the jersey pocket.

Riding bikes is fun. I like it A L-O-T.

Reminder!!! The holiday season is HERE! Do you need a present for a child or two?

Sam and the Big Blue Ball is my children's book and serves as a great present for your loved ones between the ages of 3-8.

Special Blog pricing:

  • $9.00 per book
  • $8.00 per book (2+ more)
  • $8.00 per book AND free shipping (3+ more)

Leave a blog comment with what you are interested in and I will e-mail you back.

No comments: