After being in Europe for 10 weeks, I was SO happy to step foot in the Washington Dullas airport. I missed America, I missed Americans, I missed American stuff, and mostly, I missed my American family, my American friends and my American loved one (not that I have loved ones from other nations).
Driving home from the airport, after stopping at the grocery store, I suddenly realized America is full of Magic.
The things that are the magic of America include;
- Big, bright, spacious grocery stores
- Public bathrooms in the grocery store
- Nice Americans who respect your space and shopping experience
- BIG washing machines that only take 30 minutes instead of 2 hours
- Nice customer service at stores and restaurants
- English radio stations
- Having a cell phone
- Friendly people
- Fun, low stress bike races
Ya, it's not so bad to be home. I like it.