Interested in racing Cyclocross (CX) but not sure where to begin? Join me (Alison Powers) and ALP Cycles Coaching in Fraser, Colorado for the Introduction to Cyclocross camp. *Come one day or come both days*
CX is a challenging sport as it combines the fitness and tactics to road racing with the bike handling skills of mtn biking. Riders who want to be successful (and have fun) in CX need to be proficient at both and this "green level" camp will teach you the basics to enjoy your progression as a CX rider.
Skills to be covered are-
- mounts and dismounts
- basic bike handling
- race day strategy
- lunch, snacks, goodie giveaways
- small group, "hands on" coaching
- professional bike fit (add $50-paid upon registration)
- $80 per day or $150 for both (register by Sept 1)
- $100 per day or $180 for both (register by Sept 8)
- no day of registration
- all riders must have a USAC license. Unlicensed riders can purchase a one day license for an additional $5.
- This camp is designed to be a small group learning environment, so call now to reserve your space as it will fill up quickly.
- Alison Powers
- 303-501-7890 or firstname.lastname@example.org