Sunday, October 24, 2010

What's going on?

I'll tell you what's going on.  I've been in Charlotte for the past 10 days.  It's been really good and fun and interesting and now it's time to go home.

I've been staying with my friend and teammate Robin.  She is an amazing and she has the most energy I have ever seen a person have.  I get tired watching her.

This entire week has been filled with riding bikes, getting ready for our Fall Cycling Camp in Asheville, spending time with cool people, and general "stuff".  It's been so much fun that somehow I managed to injure my left Achilles tendon.  Ouchy, it hurts and the worst part of it was the fact I couldn't ride in a 3 day cycling camp I was helping to put on.

"Come ride with Alison Powers and she'll cheer you on from the sag car".  Oh well.  Shit happens and at least I can be somewhat of a good role model of what to do when injured.  Stop, rest, ice and take care of yourself.

Here are some of the views I got while riding in the car today-

Home tomorrow!

No comments: