Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What's up?

For the few people who read this blog; sorry for not updating. After I called a halt to the Cross season, I stopped riding and stopped thinking about bikes.

So, the short answer as to what I've been up to the past few weeks is....nothing. It feels good to do nothing. But the short answer does not tell the entire story.

I have been busy. I have been working on my Coaching Business- ALP Cycles coaching- recruiting new athletes and working with current athletes. I have been ski coaching 13-14 year olds for the Eldora Mtn Ski Club, and, for the third time, I had gum surgery.

It has been a much needed break and, now, I am ready to work hard to make 2010 great!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Third time for gum surgery? Sounds a lot like that trio of surgeries on my jaw this year.

Have a Merry Christmas, Alison!