Thursday, July 28, 2011

Flying

No, this post is not about me flying--fitness wise.  Actually, I'm far from flying. More like jumping...
This post is not about my flying away--even though I am flying to Reno on Saturday and back to Denver on Sunday (oh I need to update USADA...good reminder).

This post is about the time.  It's flying by!
This week has been filled with 2 Outdoor Diva clinics, 1 Blue Sky Velo cornering clinic, 1 visit by friends, 1 pretty dang fun hike with said friends, 2 giant bike rides, and a fair amount of gluten being consumed.  Seems I don't have to be gluten free anymore! Yay!! BLT's for dinner last night were awesome. Tonight steel*wool ride followed by beer and pizza.   Take that glutard suckkas!

Race #2 is right around the corner. Tour de Nez in Reno on Sunday.  This will be a good test for the 'bow and the legs.  I'm pretty excited!

No comments: