Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Not so fun anymore

Days 1-3 of the cleanse have been pretty easy. Despite the caffeine headache on day 1, I have felt fine and been able to eat the somewhat limited diet.

Not today. So far, day 4 has totally sucked. I've been really busy the last 3 days with work, errands, and stuff doing, so I didn't miss my "normal" food and coffee routine. However, today, I'm at home and I miss coffee. It's not so much the coffee as the routine. It gives me something to look forward to each morning. My breakfast that I eat every single day, gets me excited for breakfast and I look forward to eating it. Now I can't have either. It's totally a bummer.

I feel like I should go back to bed. I'm hungry, achy, and tired. Maybe all this "yuck" I'm feeling is my body getting rid of the junk. Perhaps the cleanse is working, but it still sucks. Doing this for another 5 days? That's going to be hard. I'm ready to throw in the towel and eat my dang oatmeal, nuts, and granola.

I'll make it through today. I'll probably make it through tomorrow, but it'll suck too.

Hopefully, I'll turn the corner and begin to feel better instead of worse. Hopefully...

No comments: