Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Velo Swap

I have a lot of stuff. Most of my stuff has to do with cycling. I've been riding full time for almost 4 years and due to my inability to get rid of anything, the stuff has been piling up. It is now time to get rid of the stuff.

Hopefully my stuff will find a home where it will be used. It will be ridden in cold snowy weather, in hot sweltering heat, raced in time trials and crits, and worn on big group rides. I want my stuff to make other people's body, feet, head, eyes, tushy, hands, chest, arms, legs and bicycles happy. I want my stuff to continue to spread the love of cycling to others that it has given me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ali,
I was wondering if you have any unique Colavita Jersey's you would want to sell. Big Fan,
Thanks
marco6@earthlink.net