Friday, February 18, 2011

Alabama part duex

 After the last post, I went for my walk.  It was nice to get out and explore.  I walked through this old grave yard, and
past the normal amount of trash on the side of the road.
When I returned home, I found these "snacks".  Apparently, this is what people snack on in the South. 
When in Rome...
 
My last day in Alabama was amazing.  Warm weather, 70 miles, and great group of people. Here we are before the ride.
 I flew back to Colorado, quick stop in Boulder for Pilates, then home to unpack and repack.  Then flew to San Jose for my Team TIBCO/To the Top team camp.

 Here's my new costume.
So far so good at camp.  Today we got to go to the Voler factory. It was really neat to see that ALL of our clothing is hand made and to meet the people who make it.  I have a new respect and appreciation for our team clothing.  I hope to steal a few pictures from my teammates who were smart enough to bring a camera to Voler.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Dream Valley Ranch said...

I love your new costume :)