Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snuck in another

It was cold, 1 degree, but I had to get in one last Nordic ski before bikes take over.
I was one of the  few Dodo's to skate instead of classic (those are my tracks, the only skate tracks, from the lap before). The glide was not good.
It was quite snowy.
I had a dang fun time!
 I even got fresh tracks on several trails (at 1pm!).
I never thought skate skiing in 1 degree weather could be so fun.  I guess that's what happens when you know you won't be skiing again for several weeks.  You don't know how good it is until it's gone...

Starting tomorrow, bikes.  In warmer weather (I hope).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good to see you up there today! It was beautiful. Any chance you could forward me those Eldora pictures, they are some of the nicest i have seen.
Peter