Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Interesting Buys

Riding here in Australia always proves to be interesting. For one thing, "stay left" is the common phrase and constant reminder as to which side of the road you are to ride on.

We are always on the lookout for interesting animals that you can not see in the USA (ie Kangaroos). I was lucky to see some Kangaroos last year, so I my Kangaroo seeing urge is satisfied, but it is always neat to see an unexpected animal (as long as it doesn't box you).

Other intesting things you can see (and buy) are poo bags. I have fantastic pictures, but for some reason blogger is not liking my pictures and will not upload them (sorry). For $1 you too can buy a garbage bag filled with pony poo, horse poo or chook (chicken) poo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What does one do with a bag o' poo? Spread it on the lawn? Throw it at rude drivers passing too close?? Nice racing AP!
HPT