Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Team Camp Day #3-?

I'm not 100% sure what day it is.  I'm not 100% sure what the schedule is for today. I have no idea what I'm eating for lunch.

I do, however, know a few things-
I know we are riding our bikes today and I need to hurry up and get in my chamois.
I know I'm supposed to wear my gloves because we are taking pictures while riding.
I know we've ridden past this lake every day except 1.
 I know our view from the house is very pretty and very much unlike my view at home.
I know a few days ago, Meredith Miller, Jennifer Wheeler and I drove with Aaron from Specialized up and up into the mountains to take pictures.
 I know I like this view to the lake we ride by every day, except 1 (which was the ride above).
I know I'm having a good time and am learning a lot about my team and racing this year. 
I know that, although I miss home, this is a good place to be.

No comments: