Wednesday, November 12, 2008

full mOOn

Three winters ago, I made it my goal to do something fun every full moon. The coolest thing I did that winter was hike to the top of Stratton Mountain (Vermont), eat a picnic dinner (pb&j, and carrots), then ski down. It was so bright I didn't need my light. That was a very special experience.

This winter, I have again made it my goal to do something fun every full moon. Tonight, my best riding buddy, Megan, joined me for a night ride- cross bike style. It was super fun.
The camera had a hard time focusing on the fun.
Megan's lucky T-Shirt she wore while riding helped us avoid the skunk.
Doing things out of the "norm" creates really special memories. I can't wait to see what the next full moon brings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Last full moon was a ride up the Whiteface memorial highway. 3500 feet of climbing over 8 miles. Join the club of full mooners.

Cheers
Director Jim