Saturday, February 27, 2010

Alabama Cycling Camp

Holy cow... I'm tired.
What does-
7 days, 410 miles, 23 hrs of riding, and 20 great people add up to?
Alabama Cycling Camp 2010.
WOW was it fun.Some of the group serving Breakfast

I had never been to Alabama before and I must admit when I heard of Alabama as a destination spot for riding a bike, I was skeptical. But now, I can't wait to come back.
The riding here is AMAZING. There is very little traffic and the roads and terrain are never dull.
Add in the fact that I had someone cooking and cleaning for me, and the result is an A+ cycling experience.
AP and "The Woman Who Makes it All Happen", Renee, at the Pecan Factory.
Some of the Women posing for a pre ride photo.

I got to meet, to ride and to share my cycling knowledge/experience with 19 other people I had never met before but now with whom I can't wait to see again.Post ride lunch

No comments: