Thursday, July 22, 2010

The CCC- first half

Highlights from the first three days of the Cascade Cycling Classic.
2 mile Prologue- First Place!!
Proof of the most awesome teammates ever: I got home from the awards ceremony and this was on the door (that was the sign the limo driver had for us at the airport. Yes, Mom, my name is spelled wrong).
We have fun times as a team. Last night was a dinner at the Bend Athletic Club put on by the promoter of the CCC. We even got to play fun games! (Toni and Anne)
Today was the TT. Felt like I just raced it (oh I did. At nationals 3 weeks ago). I got third, but don't have a picture right now to post.

Tonight is another team dinner, this time at my host house. Kiwi Toni is doing most of the cooking. She's pro.

Tomorrow, we get to race to Mt. Bachelor. I like riding my bike to a ski area. Extra motivation.

No comments: