Friday, July 13, 2007

Day 8

Day 8 brings new territory. I've never raced more than 7 days in a row in my life. And that was only once. Last year at Toona.

I was a little worried this morning as I only slept 6 hours last night but Friday the 13th brought some good things. (Tina and Iona after the race)

1.) I drank tea this morning

2.) I remembered sun screen

3.) I raced my bike really hard and made myself proud

4.) I only had to run one "Ochio" saying Italian off the road :)

5.) My Mom and Dad were watching and cheering for the team

6.) There is one day left, then back to Lucca for much needed R & R.

After today's race, Andrea was nice enough demonstrate why we dose all of our food in salt. Even the bread this morning could not escape the salting (it was actually good).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats AP - triple bypass was good. No Giro. Brian Cusick