Monday, July 27, 2009

Bad Blogger

Hi, my name is Alison Powers and I am a bad blogger. I do not update my blog enough. I get in trouble from The Mom and from Sean Weide.

I have not posted an update in more than a week. I have been in Bend for the past 7 days and have had stuff to blog about (good stuff!). But, alas, nothing has been posted. I am sorry for my delinquency however, I can not promise to get better.

If you would like up to the minute detail as to what's going on please check out-
http://teamtype12007.blogspot.com/


The other morning, I had a great ride with pretty views. We are staying outside of Bend in Sun River.

3 comments:

Lalit Gurung said...

this for you please copy and paste this link


http://docs.google.com/View?id=dg4v6hww_9hmd3jwf9

Anonymous said...

It's OK, not like you haven't been BUSY!! Velo News, Women's Cycling, and others have kept me/us updated. =) . Best of luck at Nationals and CONGRATS on winning the Prestige Cycling Series! SO glad for you!!!

Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Bad blogger = Good Bike Racer

You'll have plenty to write about by the time this week is out. Go out and have some fun, win a few races and fill us in on the details later.